Lenz Marketing is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Account Services team! Lenz is a growing marketing firm based in Decatur, with a focus on Healthcare and Community clients in the Atlanta area. We provide our clients with the entire suite of marketing services; from public relations and advertising to social media and web design. As an Account Coordinator, you will support the Account Supervisor and Account Manager with client-facing tasks while lending a hand across the entire Lenz team.
Tasks will include:
- Developing a high level of awareness of assigned client activities, industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plans.
- Proactively communicating with clients in an efficient and professional manner and attending to their individual needs.
- Preparing account services documents such as meeting agendas and reports, monthly activities, analytics reports and other client correspondence.
- Assisting media department with editorial, media lists and advertising research, as needed.
- Editing and proofreading various communications, including digital content, marketing plans and client correspondence.
- Fielding and processing information requests for client and internal projects.
- Maintaining mailing lists and distributing e-newsletters.
- Drafting website copy and documents.
- Performing administrative tasks large and small (job requires reliable transportation).
- Strong editorial background; experience and willingness to frequently draft and proofread an array of documents (writing samples will be required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude, commitment to self-improvement, willingness to take on multiple tasks and handle evolving job responsibilities.
- Works well in a team environment.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous internship or work experience in an agency setting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photo Shop).
- Experience using WordPress.
- Familiarity with interpreting website analytics and top line metrics.
- Crafting and posting professional social media posts.
Note: This job description may evolve as new opportunities arise and Lenz/client needs change.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Christine Mahin (email@example.com) along with your salary and benefits requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Lenz!