Job Title: Media Coordinator
Lenz is currently seeking a full-time Media Coordinator. The ideal candidate has:
- An understanding of and passion for marketing and communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with online and social media monitoring, reporting, media material development and/or media outreach.
- In addition to being a strong writer and verbal communicator, Lenz needs an individual who is very organized, very productive, strong working on teams, and comfortable and flexible in a fast-paced, business environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Media Supervisor in a wide variety of tasks related to social media, digital content creation, advertising placement, and public relations efforts.
- More specifically, tasks will include:
- Crafting digital and social media content across various social platforms (blog platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and schedule posts via third-party software
- Assist in monitoring client digital reputations via social platforms, review sites, and general media
- Compile monthly social, reputation, and media reports
- Determine topics and write blogs posts for various Lenz clients
- Assist with advertising research, monitoring, and reporting
- Assist with public relations research and planning
- Assist with miscellaneous projects/activities with other departments, outside agencies, or other organizations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications, Public Relations, or closely related field
- Writing samples will be required
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of best practices for traditional, digital, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of communications/journalism principles and practices
- Familiarity of AP style writing is a plus
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team setting
- Positive, enthusiastic, and hard-working attitude
- Willingness to continually learn and hone your craft
- Software skills and experience with editing, spreadsheet, and graphics programs
Please send your cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to Rachel Cushing (Rachel@lenzmarketing.com) along with your salary and benefits requirements. Ideally, writing samples should reflect a range of topics and formats. If available, consider providing samples written for marketing or promotional purposes.
Thank you for your interest in Lenz!