Lenz Marketing is looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Services team! Lenz is a growing marketing firm based in Decatur, that provides our clients with the entire suite of marketing services; from strategic planning to public relations and advertising, to social media and print/web design.
The open position would primarily support several clients in the home services industry. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the clients and their industry.
As an Account Manager, you will work directly with your clients to manage the relationship and the clients’ projects and to support the Accounts and Operations Director with client-facing tasks.
Tasks Will Include:
- Developing a high level of awareness of assigned client activities, industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plans.
- Developing a strong relationship with the assigned clients.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for the client.
- Managing client projects at Lenz, coordinating with the design, media, and Interactive departments.
- Proactively communicating with clients in an efficient and professional manner and attending to their individual needs.
- Preparing for, attending, and leading regular client meetings/phone calls.
- Attending client events—an average of one per month, perhaps at night/during weekends
- Preparing and supplying client reporting documents such as meeting agendas and reports, monthly activities, analytics reports, and other client correspondence.
- Editing and proofreading various communications, including digital content, marketing plans, and client correspondence.
- Maintaining mailing lists and distributing e-newsletters.
- Drafting website copy and documents.
- Strong editorial background; experience and willingness to frequently draft and proofread an array of documents (writing samples will be required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude, commitment to self-improvement, willingness to take on multiple tasks, and handle evolving job responsibilities.
- Works well in a team environment.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & PhotoShop).
- Experience using WordPress.
- Familiarity with interpreting website analytics and top-line metrics.
Note: This job description may evolve as new opportunities arise and Lenz/client needs change.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Michael Killeen at Michael@LenzMarketing.com.