Job title: Account Coordinator
Experience required: Two or more years in marketing-communications role.
Primary responsibilities: Support for Accounts and Operations Director, including administrative support, client communication, and project management.
Secondary responsibilities: Support for VP of Marketing, including acting as production assistant for Lenz radio shows and administrative support for business development efforts.
- Positive attitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities (Microsoft office suite of products, Google Analytics, MailChimp, project management software, G Suite, Keynote, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining a high level of awareness of assigned client activities, industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plans
- Proactively communicating with clients in a professional and efficient manner as appropriate
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, monthly activities, social and analytics reports, and other client correspondence
- Fielding and processing information requests related to client and other projects
- Maintaining mailing lists and compiling e-newsletters for assigned clients
- Determining topics and writing blog posts for assigned clients
- Knowledge of social media content and various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Assisting media department with editorial content creation, media list, and advertising research as needed
- Attending to the needs of clients and continually seeking ways to increase efficiency and add value to the client-agency relationship
- Assisting with miscellaneous projects/activities with other departments, outside agencies, or other organizations as needed
- Various administrative tasks associated with company operations and scheduling
If interested, please send resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.